Tracy Black has been part of the Reno area for over 20 years. Recently an office manager for a large Engineering Firm in the Reno / Sparks NV area, Tracy brings to United Country a lot of local knowledge ranging from where the best Country Line Dancing club is to the ins and outs of Reno engineering projects.
Tracy is a valuable team member as she has a strong work ethic and sets attainable yet strong goals for the group.
NV Lic. #S.183785
Owner/Realtor®/Auctioneer NV S.185212
Owner/Realtor®/Auctioneer NV S.185212
JOHN PARSONS IS A FULL-SERVICE REALTOR® IN MINDEN, NEVADA. HE SELLS FARMS, RANCHES, RECREATIONAL & HUNTING LAND, LUXURY HOMES AND RANCH REAL ESTATE.
WORKING THE ENTIRE STATE OF NEVADA FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS OF SOME OF THE FINEST REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS & LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES:
John Parsons, Realtor® works the entire state of Nevada with United Country/Capstone Realty in Reno, NV. “From Reno to Wendover and Winnemucca to Las Vegas, I sell property all over the state of Nevada.” While most Realtors® wish to stick to their comfort zone of their home region, John is willing to hit the road. He’s sold unique properties across Nevada after local brokers have failed to sell the same properties.
JOHN PARSONS IS A REAL ESTATE PROBLEM SOLVER:
Sometimes a real estate problem can seem insurmountable. A property may have been listed for several years with no offers; a buyer may not be able to find acceptable financing. John has a way of finding innovative solutions to real estate problems. He may know an investor who can offer bridge financing, or he might have a buyer for a unique property. Many brokers get bogged down in traditional approaches to real estate. If you really want to buy or sell real estate, ask John. He might have an answer when no one else has one.
NEVADA RANCHES, FARMS, LUXURY HOMES, HUNTING/RECREATIONAL PROPERTY, AND VACANT LAND:
With a strong history of working within the ranch and farm sectors, John Parsons understands the Nevada ranch, farm and land markets. He’s the Realtor® who can list and sell Nevada ranches, farms, luxury homes, hunting and recreational property and land. He keeps a sharp eye on the local, regional and international markets, and is an expert at determining a true value of real estate in any current market.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING IS JOHN PARSONS’ SPECIALTY:
Selling Nevada real estate is a simple matter of marketing. The old approach of “a sign in the yard, an ad in the local paper, and a listing in the MLS” simply doesn’t work anymore. John works harder than any Realtor® in Nevada at marketing his listings. Facebook, Twitter, websites, print ads, national marketing campaigns, and good old networking—John does it all to advertise his properties. John is a member of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS, Realtors® Land Institute and a Signature Partner with the Land.com Network which exposes his properties to the brokers who work in those areas and millions of buyers from across the world.
Nevada RED# 1001748
Serving Northern California, Lake Tahoe and Northwest NV Real Estate
GRI, Graduate, Realtor Institute 2009
Buying and selling property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
So it's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business. The GRI program has helped the best and the brightest in the industry achieve that level of understanding.
• Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry
• Professionally trained
• Dedicated to bringing you quality service
A GRI can make a difference
• Listening Expert. Nothing is more frustrating than explaining to someone your needs, and them talking over you, or not understanding your point. You are special to me and I will listen.
• Research Expert. You may have questions I do not know the answer to, someone will. It is my job to find the right answer for you. I have the tools and teammates available, day or night.
• Military Moves. Relocation. Certified Military Markets Specialist. After serving in the military for over 21 years, I feel I am the expert in the military market. Been there, done that. Over and over...
• New Home Construction sales. I was a lead superintendent for a major nationally recognized home builder for more than 3 years. There is a difference buying in the New Home market, starting at the ground up. Literally.
• Short Sales/REOs. To be familiar with the short sale market, one has to have experienced it for themselves. Unfortunately, I HAVE... I feel this puts me in the position to be able to negotiate with the banks, knowing what is involved first hand. It is key to maintain relationships with the lender, to ensure a proper transaction is completed and closed.
• OR….Just moving across town? Let’s see what we can do together!
Scott is a real estate broker in the Lake Tahoe area and Reno NV area and sells homes to first time home buyers and seasoned veterans. Reno homes for sale are a hot market right now. Let Scott and his team of Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate professionals work with you to get you the right property.
Homes for sale in the Reno area include those in Sparks, Verdi, Mogul, Stead, North Valleys, Cold Springs, Spanish Springs and of course Reno.
Homes for sale in Lake Tahoe include regions of Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Truckee, Northstar, Homewood, South Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Cove, Carson City, Glenbrook, Incline Village, Heavenly Village and so many more.
Scott also serves the valley of Sacramento - Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and Auburn areas as well as Real Estate in the Placerville areas.